BLUE learnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLUE learnings

Guest Welcome to BLUE learnings

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Prince & Me (2004)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Post Post : 499
Silver Silver : 1527
Gold Gold : 1
Mood : Angelic
Join date Join date : 2010-02-20

Character Data
Level: 0

The Prince & Me (2004) Vide
PostSubject: The Prince & Me (2004)   The Prince & Me (2004) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:28 am

The Prince and Me is a 2004 motion picture, directed by Martha Coolidge, and starring Julia Stiles, Luke Mably, and Ben Miller, with Miranda Richardson, James Fox, and Alberta Watson. The film features a cameo by Eddie Irvine, a retired Formula 1 driver.

When Crown Prince Edward of Denmark (Mably) travels incognito to the United States to study at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, he meets a female college student, Paige (Stiles) who is serving drinks in a bar. "Eddie" just wants to meet wild chicks and mistakes Paige for one. Things get off to a shaky start between the two, as Paige not only writes off Eddie as a lazy, spoiled rich kid but also turns down his invitation to a dorm party. After Paige teaches Eddie how to do his laundry and Eddie tutors Paige about Shakespeare, the two begin to develop feelings for each other. Paige invites Eddie to her family's farm in Manitowoc, Wisconsin for Thanksgiving and though Paige tries to deny her feelings for Eddie, she has fallen for him and they end up kissing in the barn.

After returning to school, Eddie and Paige continue their romance while they study for final exams. A Danish paparazzo, who has been secretly following Prince Edward, takes photos of the prince and his "college girlfriend" as they are about to make love in the library stacks. As a result, Eddie's true identity is revealed. Paige, upset about this turn of events, as well as the fact that the photos will be published in Danish newspapers, breaks up with Eddie.

Starring Julia Stiles,Luke Mably,Ben Miller,Miranda Richardson,James Fox,Alberta Watson,John Bourgeois,Zachary Knighton

Language: English
Subtitles: NONE

The Prince & Me (2004) Bluelearnings
Back to top Go down
http://bluelearnings.heavenforum.com

The Prince & Me (2004)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLUE learnings :: SOCIAL :: SHOWS ::   :: MOVIE-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com